For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16 KJV
[My precaution was] because of false brethren who had been secretly smuggled in [to the Christian brotherhood]; they had slipped in to spy on our liberty and the freedom which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might again bring us into bondage [under the Law of Moses]. 5 To them we did not yield submission even for a moment, that the truth of the Gospel might continue to be [preserved] for you [in its purity]. Galatians 2:4-5 AMP
Rodney Howard Browne teaches that Jesus is the Only Way for Salvation.
- John 14:6 AMP—I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.
- 1 Timothy 2:5-6a
- John 3:13-18
- 1 John 5:20
Rodney Howard Browne teaches that The Word of God is the Only Truth.
- Truth is absolute. A partial truth is a lie. For something to be called true, it must be completely and thoroughly true.
- In the Old and New Testaments, truth is a fundamental moral and personal quality of God. It is impossible for God to lie.
- 1 Samuel 15:29
- Hebrews 6:18—It is impossible for God to lie.
- Titus 1:2—God cannot lie.
- God is true and He cannot lie, God’s Word is truth and is no lie. God’s Word is also called the Word of Truth.
- John 8:32 AMP—And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.
- John 17:17 NKJV—Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
- Ephesians 1:13
- Psalms 25:10
- Psalms 111:7-8
- Psalms 119:142—Your law is truth.
- Psalms 119:151—All Your commandments are truth.
- Psalms 119:160
Rodney Howard Browne teaches that Repentance is the Only Way.
- Luke 13:3
- Acts 3:19-20—Repent therefore and be converted.
- Acts 17:30-31—God now commands all men everywhere to repent.
- Revelation 3:19—Be zealous and repent.
The Belief in the Cross, the Blood, the Resurrection and His Lordship.
- John 3:14-15—Jesus was lifted up on the cross to impart eternal life.
- Hebrews 12:2 NKJV—Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
- 1 Corinthians 1:18 NKJV—For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
- Matthew 26:28 NKJV—For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
- Ephesians 1:7 NKJV—In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.
- Ephesians 2:13—You have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
- Colossians 1:19-20—Having made peace through the blood of His cross.
- Hebrews 9:12-15
- Revelation 5:9-10—You were slain, and have redeemed us to God by Your blood.
- John 11:25-26a—“I am the resurrection and the life.
- Romans 1:3-4
- 1 Peter 1:3
- Acts 2:36—God has made Him both Lord and Christ
- Acts 10:36—Jesus Christ is Lord of all.
- Philippians 2:9-11—Every knee should bow and every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.
The Gospel—What is it?
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
- Romans 3:21-25
- The wages of sin is death—the gift of God is eternal life.
- Romans 6:23
- Whosoever calls on the Name of the Lord shall be saved.
- Romans 10:8-13
- The Gospel is Good News.
- Luke 2:10-11
- Romans 2:4-5